Trends in the Black Church (from the state of the Black Church Study) Paperback
Regular price $39.00
What is the State of the Black Church?
The body of Christ is beautifully diverse, and to truly understand the health of the modern Church, we need to understand the health of Black Christians and congregations.
That’s why Barna Group has created a new report called Trends in the Black Church—through partnerships with Black Millennial Cafe, Urban Ministries Inc., Compassion International, the American Bible Society, Lead.NYC and Gloo.
Based on an extensive multidimensional study, the report offers data and resources to address the most pressing subjects within the Church today, such as:
- Spiritual Identity and Expression
- Activism and Civic Engagement
- Leadership Pipelines and Pastoral Transitions
- The Legacy of Historically Black Churches
- The Flourishing of Black Americans and Churchgoers
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Churches
- The Role of Women in the Church, and more...
This report will give Church leaders a clearer sense of the needs, perceptions and values of Black Americans—inside and outside the church—based on the most robust research conducted in over 20 years.
Following an unprecedented season of challenge, the State of the Black Church project will equip leaders with reliable data and insights to navigate tomorrow and serve the diverse body of Christ more effectively.